Chase loves riding on the firetruck so he can ring the bell. 
Chase absolutely loved the bumper cars. He was laughing the whole time. He normally is serious when he is doing something he likes. This time he couldn't stop laughing.

Chase absolutely loved the bumper cars. He was laughing the whole time. He normally is serious when he is doing something he likes. This time he couldn't stop laughing.
Yeah, we got rear ended, Hard. My friend just happened to be taking a picture when it happened.
More driving

Madison riding the horses. She loved it. She screamed when we got off.

The Ferris Wheel. Madison wanted to look over the edge, but I was not about to let go of her.
No, I am not a bad mom because my daughter is on a leash. She loves it, and it helps when there are only two eyes instead of the usual four. She likes to wander off.
More driving
Madison riding the horses. She loved it. She screamed when we got off.
The Ferris Wheel. Madison wanted to look over the edge, but I was not about to let go of her.
No, I am not a bad mom because my daughter is on a leash. She loves it, and it helps when there are only two eyes instead of the usual four. She likes to wander off.
Me playing the ball game. Ethan and I love this game. We play it every year. You bounce the balls off the table and if they land in the cup, you win the cup they land in. I have never won. Ethan won once, but never again. I will win a cup before I move back to the US. It is my goal. See, told you I am a carnie at heart.
1 comment:
Isn't that monkey supposed to go on her back? I think you have it on backwards.... Looks like fun. I could tell from the pictures that you liked the bumper cars almost more than Chase!
Post a Comment