We put Chase in swim lessons. He is having a blast with it. He has learned a lot. He loves the water, and is enjoying the fact that he can swim twice a week. I have a friend that has a boy a little younger than Chase is, so we figured it would be better to put our kids in the same class. I think it was the best idea we have ever come up with. We didn’t have to worry about them being too shy and wanting to cling to our legs. They had each other and that helped immensely. When they learn to swim on their backs, they do this thing called chicken, airplane, and soldier. I think it is Chase’s favorite. The first picture is of him doing chicken.Wednesday, August 4, 2010
CHASE'S SWIM LESSONS
We put Chase in swim lessons. He is having a blast with it. He has learned a lot. He loves the water, and is enjoying the fact that he can swim twice a week. I have a friend that has a boy a little younger than Chase is, so we figured it would be better to put our kids in the same class. I think it was the best idea we have ever come up with. We didn’t have to worry about them being too shy and wanting to cling to our legs. They had each other and that helped immensely. When they learn to swim on their backs, they do this thing called chicken, airplane, and soldier. I think it is Chase’s favorite. The first picture is of him doing chicken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








.
No comments:
Post a Comment