I know you are all probably sick of hearing about the dinosaur park, but we love it. They change their displays a lot, so it is like going to a new place every time. The kids love it too. This time we went with some friends of ours that have a daughter Chase's age, and a son a little older (about 6). They had so much fun. In the first area, it was a display about how the city water works. It showed how the pipes look underground and even had a camera in a wire. It was pretty cool.
The kids outside the new building.

Inside the new building, they had a bunch of science experiments and brain teaser puzzles. I think that is what they are called anyway. This is Chase and Kristopher inside the bubble circle. That was the highest we got it with the kids inside.
I figured out one of the puzzles. Yeah me. It was four triangles that could make a pyramid


I figured out one of the puzzles. Yeah me. It was four triangles that could make a pyramid

They had a bunch of different shapes the kids could blow bubbles with. This was Madison's favorite table. I don't think she left it the entire time we were in the building.
I have seen these bubble things on movies and I have always wanted to go in one. I finally got my chance. It is a lot harder than it looks to get the bubble all the way up around you. We didn't even come close.

Chase, Kristopher and Natalie by one of the only dinosaurs we walked by

This time of year, a lot of places around here do things to celebrate the pumpkin harvest. This year, they decided to celebrate at the park by creating Noah's Ark out of pumpkins. I took some pictures of my favorites. The camels were so cute and inventive.

This is the actual Noah's Ark. Notice the giraffe by the side. It was another of my favorites.

These things are HEAVEN. I am going to miss them so much. This is a crepe. Have I said they are amazing. It is like a sweet pancake that they make on a small round stone. This one has nutella (also amazing) and bananas in it. I thought it was my favorite until I had one with white chocolate (or schoko creme) in it. It was insain good. Now I am craving another one. I bet you are too.

I have seen these bubble things on movies and I have always wanted to go in one. I finally got my chance. It is a lot harder than it looks to get the bubble all the way up around you. We didn't even come close.

Chase, Kristopher and Natalie by one of the only dinosaurs we walked by

This time of year, a lot of places around here do things to celebrate the pumpkin harvest. This year, they decided to celebrate at the park by creating Noah's Ark out of pumpkins. I took some pictures of my favorites. The camels were so cute and inventive.

This is the actual Noah's Ark. Notice the giraffe by the side. It was another of my favorites.

These things are HEAVEN. I am going to miss them so much. This is a crepe. Have I said they are amazing. It is like a sweet pancake that they make on a small round stone. This one has nutella (also amazing) and bananas in it. I thought it was my favorite until I had one with white chocolate (or schoko creme) in it. It was insain good. Now I am craving another one. I bet you are too.
No comments:
Post a Comment