Thursday, November 18, 2010

EVERYDAY STUFF

Madison's hair is finally long enough for pig tails. I know you can't really see the other one, but I thought she was super cute today.



Chase and Madison in their halloween costumes. Madison was Jesse and Chase was Buzz. I was supposed to be BoPeep and Ethan was Woody (of course he would not stand in a picture without me, so i have no pictures of him). I had trouble with my costume from the beginning. Let's just say, don't ever google Little Bo Peep Adult costume. It wasn't pretty. I ended up buying a costume anyway, and a friend sewed a skirt to put over it. When I was putting my costume on, the stupid thing ripped. It was an exspensive costume. It is a good thing I was able to get my money back. I was a little upset that we were not able to do a family themed thing like we wanted to, but I think my kids' costumes were super cute.



I glued the yarn into Madison's hat to make the braids. Maddi had so much fun playing in the left over yarn.



Ahhhh. a TV stupor. Toy Story can be an amazing thing.



Madison was trying to tackle Chase. I love this picture of the two of them.









Always playing rough. It is so hard to catch a good picture of them.


Can you tell Ethan had a hand in this. They were playing motorcycle riders. Of course Ethan would not let me take his picture.









This was the first time I ever tried Sushi. I gotta say I can't get past the texture. They did have a tuna and wasabi one that was better, but I started gagging with the salmon one. It was not that great. Chase was mad at me. He thought I was eating cake. I almost convinced him to try it, but I think he got a little worried when I was sitting ready with the camera.








1 comment:

~Jenni M.~ said...

Your kids are sooo cute! :)