Sunday, January 30, 2011

MADISON'S BIRTHDAY

Okay, so I was sitting on our computer the other day, and I just realized, I never updated the rest of Madison's birthday.

Madison is two years old. I can't believe how fast the time can go. She is so sweet.

Here are a couple things that happened this year:

She learned to count to 5

She potty trained herself (yeah, I was shocked)

She got almost all her teeth (Yeah she was late)

She said goodbye to her dad for 6 months and pretty much had to meet him again when he came back.

She met both sets of grandparents and her cousins and aunts and uncles and a few other special people.

She went on her first plane ride (or trip because it was really long)

She set foot in the US for the first time

She started talking (and now she can't stop)

She grew a lot. She is 34 lbs (97th percentile) and 33 and a half inches tall (50th percentile).

She is an amazing girl and a wonderful addition to our family. It amazes me how much personality each little person can have. I never thought about it much until I realized that she is so different from Chase. I think she got a little more of the Saunders personality. She is super shy, but when she gets comfortable, she is so fun. We are looking forward to what this year brings.






She was so excited about the My Little Ponies. Whoever invented those is a genus. They appeal to everything little girls love. You can do their hair, and I think almost all little girls love horses.





She got a lot of dress up clothes too. She is really starting to get into that stuff. She has been wearing her heels and carrying around a purse a lot lately.







Letting daddy help putt on her dress up stuff











She has also been really into babies lately. She got a bag full of all the stuff you need to take care of a baby. I think she makes such a good little mamma :)








What a pretty princess. Actually she hates crowns. I put it on her and had to take the picture super fast. I just wanted one with it on her head.








She dumped all the baby stuff on the floor before she would play with it. Yippie, more cleaning.







Ethan wasn't getting the My Little Ponies out fast enough for Madison. She decided just pulling on them would be much faster.








My little hamm. She is so into glasses right now.









My little fairy princess. I love the wings. She almost never wears them, but I love when she does.

No comments: