This is Ethan's burger. This thing is GINORMOUS. Would you believe that this is the half size burger? I was a little shocked at the size. Would you also believe that Ethan ate 3/4's of it? I love how my man can eat.
Madison wanted to help Ethan finish it off. I love how the size of half the bun is bigger than her head.
Would you also believe that this is the half size portion? I put the ipod down so you could get a real idea of the size of it. They also had quarter portions, but if I paid two euro more, Maddi's meal was free, and Ethan had lunch for the next day. I am all about the bargain.
Chase with his friend Lucy. I am sure you guys see a lot of this little girl in our pictures. Chase adores her. On our way to the restaurant Chase informed her that they were married so now they had to kiss. Should I be worried that my son is proposing to a 6 year old when he is only 4? At least he knows that he should be married before he kisses a girl. :)
Luke is the little boy that lives next door. This kid is 13. He is so tiny because he was born when his mom was only 25 weeks pregnant. I think it is awesome that he attempted to eat the entire burger. I think he only ate 1/4 of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment